• UPMC is hosting a Health Expo 4-7 p.m. Thursday at UPMC West Mifflin. Available are health screenings, a brief presentation on smoking cessation and consultation with UPMC physicians and educators. 412-647-7972.
• Monroeville United Methodist Church, 219 Center Road, is sponsoring an Autism Awareness Night 7-8 p.m. Wednesday. Child care provided. 412-372-7474.
• The auxiliary of Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg, is hosting a Round-the-Clock Jewelry Sale from 6 p.m. Wednesday to 6 p.m. Friday in the hospital lobby. Call 724-689-0206.
• Excela Health, in partnership with the Latrobe Rotary, is offering Wellness Check diagnostic screenings 6:30-9:30 a.m. April 27 and May 4 and 11 at the Latrobe Municipal Building, 901 Jefferson St. The cost is $45, with other tests available for additional fees. Cancer screening kits and stroke risk screenings also available. Appointments preferred. 1-877-771-1234 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Longwood at Oakmont, 500 Coxcomb Hill Road, Plum, is sponsoring "Strategies for Healthy Caregiving" 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. May 1 at the Grandview in the Stone Ridge Conference Center as part of its Alzheimer's Education Series. Speaker is Lois Lutz from the Alzheimer's Association. Space is limited; deadline is Friday. 412-826-6536.
• To find a blood drive near you call:
-- The Central Blood Bank, 412-209-7000 or 1-800-310-9551.
-- The American Red Cross, 1-800-448-3543. For bloodmobile locations, check http://www.redcrosslife.org.
• The Southwestern Pennsylvania chapter of the American Red Cross is sponsoring Babysitter's Training 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday at its Downtown headquarters, 225 Blvd. of the Allies. The cost is $85. 1-888-733-2767.
n The Pittsburgh chapter of the Compassionate Friends, which supports families of children who have died, is meeting at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Bower Hill Community Presbyterian Church, 70 Moffett St., Mt. Lebanon. Speaker will be Pauline Grodecki Hoffman, whose topic is "Journaling While Grieving." 412-835-1105.