The Alle-Kiski Medical Center is sponsoring a blood drive 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday at its Destination Wellness health resource center, the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, Frazer. To register, call 412-274-5202.
• Children's Hospital UPMC is sponsoring the following classes 7-8:30 p.m. except where indicated at satellite centers. Registration is required. Call 412-692-7105.
-- Tech Smart 4 Kids: Internet Safety, Tueday, Pine Center. Free.
-- The Happiest Baby on the Block, Thursday, Pine Center. Cost: $35 per couple.
-- We Can!: A Parent's Guide to Family, Fitness and Fun!, Thursday, UPMC South, Bethel Park. Free.
-- CPR: Infant, Child and Teen, 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, UPMC East, Monroeville. Cost: $30.
-- Taming Your Toddler, April 9, Children's Community Pediatrics Allegheny Pediatrics, RIDC Park, 105 Gamma Drive, O'Hara. Free.
• The Alle-Kiski Medical Center is sponsoring the following classes at its Destination Wellness health resource center, the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, Frazer. To register, call 412-274-5202 except where indicated.
-- Prenatal Breastfeeding, 6-9 p.m. Wednesday. Cost: $40 per couple. Call 412-578-7271. Space limited to 20.
-- Heartsaver CPR/AED, 5-8 p.m. Thursday. Cost: $35, including manual. Space limited to eight.
-- Safe Sitter babysitting course, 1-5 p.m. Saturday-Sunday. Cost: $50. Space limited to six.
• The Allegheny County Health Department is sponsoring a food protection certification course from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 8 and 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 15 at the Club at Nevillewood, 1000 Nevillewood Drive, Collier. The cost is $75, $60 for those who live or work in the county. Call 412-687-2243 or 412-578-8044.
• The Westmoreland office of Penn State Extension is offering the following Dining with Diabetes programs. Registration, information: 724-837-1402.
-- Ligonier Township, 9-11:30 a.m. April 12, 9:30-11:30 a.m. April 19-May 2 and 9:30 a.m. July 12, Valley Senior Center of Ligonier, 135 Kalassay Drive.
-- Latrobe, 8:30-11 a.m. April 24, 9-11 a.m. May 1-15 and 9-11 a.m. July 24, Latrobe Senior Center, 100 Ave. C.
-- Greensburg, 12:30-3 p.m. April 25, 12:30-2:30 p.m. May 2-16 and July 25, McKenna Senior Center, 971 Old Salem Road.
• Madeline Martucci is conduction a four-week Hatha Yoga class from 8:45 to 10:15 a.m. Saturdays beginning April 6 at the Living Spirit Ministry of the Swissvale United Methodist Church, 7415 Irvine St. The cost is $11 per class or $40 for the entire session. Call 724-337-3750.
• The Webster Beagle Club is sponsoring a rabies clinic from noon to 4 p.m. April 7 at the Rostraver Central Fire Co., Fells Church Road. Donation is $8, and inoculations for lyme disease, parvovirus and distemper are available for additional fees. Participants receive free hot dogs, coffee and gifts from Dad's Dog Food. Call 724-379-7103.
• The Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation, in partnership with the UPMC Cancer Centers, is pleased to host its annual "Cookies4Chris" vendor show and luncheon from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 14 at the South Hills Country Club, 4305 Brownsville Road, Whitehall. The cost is $35, and space is limited. Call 412-606-1641.
• The Duquesne University chapter of Operation Immunization/Academy of Student Pharmacists, an affiliate of the American Pharmacists Association, is sponsoring an immunization awareness night on April 17 at PNC Park. A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales for the Pirates game against the St. Louis Cardinals will go the the organization. Call 412-325-4731.
• UPMC St. Margaret is hosting "Get Hip to Preventing Injuries," 6-7:30 p.m. April 9 in its conference center. Reservations: 1-866-939-7787.
• The Learning Disabilities Association of Pennsylvania is sponsoring "Overcoming Executive Dysfunction in Individuals with Learning Disabilities, ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders" 9 a.m.-2 p.m. April 13 at the Holiday Inn Monroeville, 2750 Moss Side Blvd. Presenter is John Harvey, retired clinical director of Allied Services, Scranton. Act 48 hours are available for teachers and other professionals. To register or for more information, call 1-888-775-3272.