• Steps to Independence, which specializes in conductive education for children with motor disabilities such as cerebral palsy, is sponsoring an open house 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday at its Conductive Education Center, Suite 311, 300 Cedar Ridge Drive, Robinson. Information: 412-254-4784.
• Relay for Life Mt. Lebanon is holding a Mt. Lebo Winterfest, including a chili cookoff, games and music, from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at Clearview Commons, Washington Road and Alfred Street. The cost is $10 in advance and $15 at the gate. A beer-tasting pass is to be available for $10. Proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. Call 412-343-3412.
• The Southwestern Pennsylvania chapter of the American Red Cross is holding the following safety classes at its Downtown headquarters, 225 Blvd. of the Allies, unless otherwise indicated. Call 1-888-733-2767.
-- Adult CPR/AED, 8 to 11 a.m. Feb. 20, 21 or 26, Downtown; or 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Feb. 23, Butler County office, 312 Mercer St., Butler. Cost: $70.
-- Adult first aid/CPR/AED, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Feb. 20 or 26. Cost: $90.
-- Babysitter's Training, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 23. Cost: $85.
-- Adult and pediatric first aid/CPR/AED, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 23, Butler County office. Cost: $110.
• The Alle-Kiski Medical Center is sponsoring a Family & Friends CPR class from 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday at its Destination Wellness health resource center, the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, 590 Pittsburgh Mills Circle, Frazer. The cost is $12 per person, which includes a student workbook. Space is limited to 12. To register, call 724-274-5202.
• The PriorityCare program of Allegheny Valley Hospital, Harrison, is hosting "Managing Menopause: An Overview" at 6 p.m. Feb. 25 in its Charles W. Young Conference Center. Speaker is Rebecca Schnatz. For reservations, call 724-226-7339.
• Mon-Vale Health Resources is sponsoring a breastfeeding class 6:30-9:30 p.m. Feb. 25 at its Mon-Vale HealthPLEX, 800 Plaza Drive, Rostraver. Partners and grandmothers are welcome and encouraged to attend. Information: 724-258-2229, ext. 25.
• Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh UPMC is sponsoring "The Happiest Baby on the Block" from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Feb. 25 at its Pine Center. The cost is $35 per couple, and registration is required. Call 412-692-7105.health