June 28 is the grand reopening of the 22-room hotel in Shadyside that was purchased by the Priory Hospitality Group last year.
• The Grand Concourse, Station Square, is holding a three-course dinner at 6 p.m. Saturday followed by holiday-themed ghost stories and tales of Christmas lore; $40 per person, www.hauntedpittsburghtours.com.
New Year's Eve
• Point Brugge, Point Breeze, will ring in the Belgian new year, starting with a reception at 5:30 p.m. followed by a three-course dinner at 6:45 p.m.; reception and beer pairings will feature Ommegang Brewery. $100 per person; pointbrugge.com, 412-441-3334.
• Shiloh Grill, Mount Washington, will offer a four-course dinner including a number of entree choices. $39 per person; www.theShilohGrill.com, 412-431-4000.
• Gran Canal Caffe, Sharpsburg, will offer a five-course menu including a number of choices; $49.95 per person; 412-781-2546.
• D'Imperio's, Monroeville, will offer a four-course dinner at 5 p.m. for $39 per person, one at 7 p.m. for $49 per person and a 9:30 p.m. dinner that includes seating in the lounge, dinner, live entertainment, hats, noisemakers and a champagne toast for $65 per person; 412-823-4800.
• Gypsy Cafe, South Side, will offer a four-course dinner for early seatings, $50 per person; starting at 9 p.m. It will switch over to a meze-style shared dinner, including a belly dancer performance, $40 per person; gypsycafe.net, 412-381-4977.
New Year's Day
• Salt of the Earth, Garfield, will be open from 3 to 11 p.m. serving a family-style pork and sauerkraut menu (vegetarian option available) with sides, beer and soft drinks available; www.saltpgh.com, 412-441-7258.
• Ruth's Chris Steak House, Downtown, will be open from 3 to 10 p.m. Ruth's Chris is offering a steak and lobster meal from now through Feb. 14, featuring a 7-ounce filet paired with an 8-ounce lobster for $44.95; www.ruthschris.com, 412-391-4800.