Robert Chambers Jr. first opened the joint in Homewood in the late 1980s and moved it to this roadside spot a decade ago.
• Donato's, an Italian restaurant in O'Hara, has opened. Executive chef Donato Coluccio, previously of the Capital Grille, prepares traditional and modern Italian dishes. Open Mon.-Sat. for lunch and dinner, Sun. for dinner only; 412-781-3700.
• 21st Street Coffee is celebrating its new Downtown cafe with a grand opening party 7-10 p.m. July 10; 21streetcoffee.com, 412-281-0121.
• La Gourmandine, a French bakery, and Pastitsio, a Greek deli, have opened in Lawrenceville. La Gourmandine has sweet and savory options for breakfast and lunch, 412-682-2210; Pastitsio offers a small but frequently changing selection of made-from-scratch Greek food, 412-586-7656.
• CoCo's Cupcakes, Shadyside, has closed. To keep in touch, e-mail the CoCo's crew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Jacksons Restaurant-Rotisserie-Bar, Southpoint, is featuring acoustic musical entertainment on its outdoor patio every Friday this summer. A special tapas menu will include margarita pizza, mini crab cakes and calamari; www.experiencejacksons.com, 724-743-5005.