The Beaver County-based ice cream chain has signed development agreements for seven new markets in the West and Southwest.
• Yo Rita, South Side, will be offering a special six-course menu on New Year's Eve that will depart from their usual tacos; $65 per person with an optional spirits package for $35 per person. A vegetarian menu will also be available. Seatings at 6 and 9 p.m. E-mail email@example.com for reservations; www.yoritasouthside.com, 412-904-3557.
• The Priory Hotel, North Side, has partnered with Cioppino's, Strip District, and the Gateway Clipper to offer several overnight packages for New Year's Eve. For more information, visit www.thepriory.com or call 412-231-3338.
• Pizzutti's, Shadyside, will be open for lunch and dinner. A three-course menu will be offered for dinner at $39.95 per person; BYOB; pizzuttisrestaurant.org, 412-687-1022.
• Luisa Mineo has opened Dolce Mia in the food court at Ross Park Mall. The menu includes sweet and savory crepes, panini, salads, soups and gelato; 412-366-3123.
• Plum Pan-Asian Kitchen, East Liberty, is now open for lunch on Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. It now opens for dinner on Sunday at 4 p.m.; www.plumpanasiankitchen.com, 412-363-7586.
• Margaret's Fine Imports, Squirrel Hill, is offering a tea class and tasting, Jan. 6 from 7 to 8 p.m. Topics will include history of tea, types of tea, steeping techniques, storing, health benefits and more. Class is free, registration required. Call 412-422-1606 or visit www.teapittsburgh.com/teaclass.html.