Here are a dozen places to visit in Downtown/Strip District, East End, South Side and South Hills for the best tacos in Pittsburgh.
• D'Imperio's, Wilkins, will serve a four-course menu on Thanksgiving Day from 1 to 7 p.m; $24.95 for adults (some entrees have a $5 supplement); $14.95 for children's menu. 412-823-4800.
• Legume Bistro, Regent Square, is celebrating the season's first batch of cassoulet with a three-course Sunday supper on Nov. 22. $38 per person, seatings at 5 and 7:45 p.m. www.legumebistro.com; 412-371-1815.
• Casbah, Shadyside, will mark Beaujolais Nouveau Day on Nov. 19 with a four-course tasting menu. $55 per person includes the Beaujolais; reservations are encouraged; view full menu at www.bigburrito.com/casbah, 412-661-5656.
• Point Brugge, Point Breeze, is having a Harvest Beer Dinner Monday at 6 p.m. The four-course meal will be paired with beers from Duvel and Ommegang Breweries. $85 per person, tax and gratuity included; reservations required; www.pointbrugge.com, 412-441-3334.
• Typhoon, Shadyside, is hosting a happy hour wine tasting from 6 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, pairing four wines from Vina la Rosa of Chile and four Asian tapas; $30, reservations required; 412-362-2005.
NEW RESTAURANTS, HOURS
• Stagioni, a seasonally inspired Italian restaurant, is now open at 4770 Liberty Ave., Bloomfield. The BYOB restaurant is open for brunch on Sunday, lunch on Monday and lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday; 412-687-5775.
• Istanbul, Lawrenceville, is celebrating its grand opening at 4130 Butler St. on Saturday. Ishtar will play and a belly dancer will perform. 412-683-1623.
• Bistecca, Meadows Racetrack and Casino, Washington, is now open for dinner Monday through Thursday 4 to 10 p.m. and Friday to Saturday 4 to 11 p.m.; www.bisteccapittsburgh.com; 724-503-1510.
-- China Millman