The fast-food chain is selling venison sandwich for the second consecutive year, but this time at all its locations.
Here are the cooks that we've heard from who can supply your ready-to-eat turkey or your full Thanksgiving dinner.
Caution: Get your order in early. Some places take only a limited number of requests.
• Boston Market. Call the location nearest you to order. Dinners come with whole turkey or turkey breast or bone-in ham, assorted sides, corn bread and pies. Price depends on what you order. Order now for pickup Thanksgiving or the night before.
• Duranti's Restaurant, Oakland; 412-682-1155. Whole roasted turkey, dressing, giblet gravy, cranberry mold, candied yams, whipped potatoes, rolls and butter, $9.99 per pound; whole roasted turkey with dressing and gravy only, $5.99 per pound; pies $10.99 each. No deadline; pick up Thanksgiving.
• Ferri's Shur Save, Murrysville, 724-327-0921. Roasted 10- to 12-pound turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls and pie. Serves 8 to 10 for $69.95. Deadline is Nov. 20 for pickup on Thanksgiving.
• Fresco's, McCandless, 724-935-7550. Roasted carved turkey, herb bread stuffing, giblet gravy, buttermilk mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, fresh vegetable medley, green beans with mushrooms, cranberry relish, salad, rolls, pie. Serves 8 to 10 for $125; 12 to 14 (includes two pies) for $175; 18 to 20 (three pies) for $225. A deposit is required. Order by Nov. 19 for pickup Thanksgiving.
• G&K Catering, West Mifflin; 412-469-3434. Roasted 14- to 16-pound turkey with stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry salad, rolls and two pies, $93.95; 24-pound turkey with trimmings and four pies, $129.95. Individual dinners $9.95. Extras available. Deadline is Nov. 20 for pick-up on Thanksgiving. Delivery available.
• Giant Eagle markets. 10- to 12-pound cooked Honeysuckle turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, yams and apples, green bean and mushroom casserole, cranberry-orange relish, rolls and pumpkin pie. Serves 6 to 8, $69.99. Call your local store for details.
• Holiday Inn Green Tree, 412-922-8100, ext. 280. Whole turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, corn O'Brien, green beans, cranberry sauce and pie. Serves 6 to 8, $69.95. Deadline is Nov. 16 for pick-up on Thanksgiving.
• Lamplighter Restaurant, Delmont; 724-468-4545. Roasted 10- to 12-pound turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, 2 small loaves bread and pie, $69.95. Deadline is Nov. 20 for pick-up on Thanksgiving.
• McGinnis Sisters, Monroeville, 412-858-7000, ext. 3, and Brentwood, 412-884-2323, ext. 3. Cooked turkey, stuffing, gravy and cranberry relish. Serves 8 to 10, $70. Full array of side dishes and desserts available. Deadline is Nov. 18 for pickup Nov. 20.
• Neal's Restaurant, 5050 Buttermilk Hollow Road, West Mifflin, 412-466-2662. A 10- to 12-pound roasted turkey, homemade mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green beans almondine, cranberry sauce, rolls or small loaves of bread, apple or pumpkin pie. Serves 8, $69.95. Salads and veggie trays also available. Order by Nov. 17 for pick up on Thanksgiving.
• Piccolo Mondo, Foster Plaza Building Seven, Green Tree, 412-922-0920. A 20- to 22-pound turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, candied yams, green beans, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. Serves 10 to 12, $175. Deadline is Nov. 16 for pickup Thanksgiving.
• Pines Tavern, Richland, 724-625-2010. Oven-roasted turkey or turkey breast, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, cinnamon baked apples, green beans with carmelized onions, cranberry Mandarin relish, harvest salad, rolls. Serves 12 to 15, $249. Pies available. Deadline is Nov. 14 for pickup on Thanksgiving.
• Rania's To Go, Mt. Lebanon, 412-531-2222. Uncooked turkey, seasoned and ready to roast in a roasting pan, with gravy, $4.25 a pound; extras include stuffings, potato dishes, cranberry mold and relish, vegetables, breads and desserts. Deadline is Nov. 19 for pickup Nov. 21.
• Shadyside Market & Gourmet Deli, Walnut Street, 412-682-5470. Roasted turkey and your choice of 5 stuffings, 17 accompaniments, 12 starters and 9 pies. Priced a la carte. Deadline is Nov. 19 for pick on Nov. 21. Delivery available.
• Shop'n Save markets. Check your local market for take-out.
• Simply Delicious, Fox Chapel, 412-963-0636. Turkey, stuffing, gravy, salad, mashed potatoes or sweet potato casserole, vegetable, roll and dessert. Serves 7, $89.99; for 8 to 12, $129.99; for 13 to 16, $209.99. Deadline Nov. 19 for pick-up on Thanksgiving. Delivery available Wednesday evening.
• Station Brake Cafe, Wilmerding, 412-823-1600. A 22-pound turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, candied yams, mixed vegetables, salad with dressing, rolls, butter, cranberry sauce, pie and Cool Whip. Serves 10 to 12, $155.15. Pick up on Thanksgiving.
• Whole Foods, East Liberty, 412-441-7960. Orders must be placed at the Holiday Table at the store. Free-range, oven-ready uncooked turkey in aluminum pan ($3.99 per pound, in three sizes), stuffing, mashed potatoes, choice of two vegetables, gravy, rolls, cranberry relish, pie. Serves 8, $159.99. Deadline is Nov. 18.
• Woody's Little Italy Restaurant, McKeesport, 412-754-0551. A 14- to 16-pound roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, herb mashed potatoes, cranberry relish, rolls and pumpkin pie Serves 8 to 10, $99.95. Also: super-size 22- to 24-pound turkey, $129.95. Extras available. Order by Nov. 16 for pick-up on Thanksgiving.
Nancy Anderson can be reached at 412-263-1661 or firstname.lastname@example.org .