Everybody breathe again - Rusty the missing red panda has been located!
The cuddly-looking red panda, who went missing on Sunday evening from his enclosure at the Smithsonian's National Zoo in Washington, D.C., was found thanks to a Twitter photo that showed him climbing through a bush, People reports.
A zoo spokeswoman said zoo officials saw Ashley Foughty's photo and were promptly able to locate the animal in the Adams Morgan neighborhood of D.C. It's unclear how Rusty escaped his enclosure, but he appears to be "just fine" following his escape, the spokeswoman said. He's currently being monitored at the zoo's Department of Animal Health.
The zoo had issued an all-points bulletin on Facebook and Twitter Monday in hopes that someone would spot Rusty.
"He was not in his exhibit this morning when keepers went in to feed the red pandas, and we are not sure how long he has been missing," read a message on the zoo's Facebook page.
It doesn't appear that Rusty, who will turn 1 next month, suffered any trauma during his overnight adventure, the spokeswoman said. But he has likely requested his favorite meal: grapes!
If you were among the many who tuned in to see Nik Wallenda crossing the Grand Canyon without a harness, you may have noticed something unusual about his outfit.
And if you hopped onto Twitter to follow along, you may have seen lots of people commenting on the same thing, People reports.
Tons of people logged on to express their disbelief that Wallenda was attempting the perilous stunt while wearing a pair of blue jeans. Bootcut blue jeans, at that.
And as it turns out, he wouldn't have worn anything else.
"I was wearing Buffalo Jeans, which is my favorite brand of jeans," he told radio DJs Scott and Todd of New York's WPLJ. "They are very, very comfortable, and they are just perfect for walking the wire."
Wallenda sported the $99 "Six" style, which is being renamed for him. This could be a true victory for dad jeans worldwide - although most dads aren't likely to attempt a similar stunt in their loose-fitting denim.
No stranger to period pieces - as those who saw him in the superlative HBO miniseries John Adams will attest - Paul Giamatti is joining the cast of "Downton Abbey" next year, for the season 4 finale, PBS announced Monday, People reports.
He'll play the playboy brother of Cora, Countess of Grantham (Elizabeth McGovern), and the son of Martha Levinson (Shirley MacLaine, who is also returning to the popular British drama).
"'Downton Abbey' has seen many great characters visit the house over the years, and we couldn't be more thrilled to welcome the new faces that will be joining the regular cast of 'Downton Abbey' in Season 4," the show's executive producer, Gareth Neame, said in a statement that really doesn't spill any beans.
Previously announced other new additions to the cast include actors Tom Cullen, whose character, Lord Gillingham, is described as "an old family friend of the Crawleys who visits the family as a guest for a house party"; Harriet Walter, set to play Lady Shackleton ("an old friend of the Dowager [Maggie Smith]"); and Julian Ovenden as Charles Blake, described only as an "aristocrat" - but aren't they all?
Also set to entertain: the soprano Kiri Te Kanawa, whose role will be that of "a guest who sings in the house."
Of course, not returning will be Dan Stevens, who played Matthew Crawley, and Jessica Brown Findlay, who was Lady Sybil Siobhan. Both met unfortunate demises last season.
In another shocker, it was also made known that actress Siobhan Finneran, who made trouble as the housemaid Mrs. O'Brien, has exited the series - although there have been rumblings that she may appear again, if only sporadically.
In any event, don't start brewing the tea just yet. The new season is not set to debut in the States until Jan. 5, 2014.
Chris Brown is being accused of living up to his bad-boy reputation.
E! News has learned that the singer has been accused of assaulting a woman at a San Diego nightclub on Saturday evening.
The Anaheim Police Department confirmed that it received a phone call from a woman alleging that she was pushed by the rapper during his performance at Heat Ultra Lounge at 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
She claimed that she was pushed and injured but did not meet with the police in person regarding the incident.
The investigation is ongoing, and police have not revealed the identity of the woman involved in the alleged incident.
E! News exclusively spoke with the operational manager at the nightclub, who claimed to hear that Brown had "moved someone out of the way" after his set and that "perhaps the incident is being blown out of proportion."
Brown, apparently responding to reports of the incident, tweeted, "I didn't do anything." His tweet has since been deleted.
Earlier this month, the "Fine China" singer was in court to discuss discovery materials stemming from his 2009 assault case.
The L.A. County District Attorney's Office had accused the Grammy winner of providing shoddy documentation concerning the 180 hours of community labor he supposedly completed as part of his sentence for assaulting Rihanna.
Per the current terms of his sentence, he is on probation until next summer. The judge set a preliminary hearing date for July 15 to determine whether they should move forward with a probation-violation charge.
No word yet on how the latest assault allegations may affect Brown's ongoing court case.
Dr. Mehmet Oz is trying something new: his own lifestyle magazine, the AP reports.
Hearst Magazines said Monday a pilot issue will be published early next year, followed by a second issue, "which could lead to a regular frequency in the second half of 2014."
In a statement, Oz said the magazine "will provide women with everything they need to feel inspired and live a long, healthy, joyful life."
Earlier this month, "The Dr. Oz Show" won its third Daytime Emmy Award for best informative talk show.