"All-Access Cash" Contest
(Please read carefully)
PER PERSON. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void
where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- 1 grand prize winner of $5,000 (selected on or about May 1, 2014)
- 3 first prize winners of $1,000 (one selected on or about Feb. 3, March 3 and April 1, 2014)
- 20 second prize winners of $100 (five selected on or about Feb. 3, March 3, April 1, 2014 and May 1, 2014)
1. You must be a legal U.S. resident 18 years or older. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. If winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, prize will be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian. All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility.
3. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use throughout the universe winner's (and all other persons who may appear in the submitted video and/or photograph) name, voice, biographical information, including home town and state of residence, and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter devised, including, without limitation, via the Internet, without notice or review or approval as permitted by law. As a condition of winning and redeeming a prize, the Contest winner[s] will be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability release and will be required to complete a W-9 form. By submitting an entry, the winner agrees and grants the Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, without notice, review or approval, for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the Contest or in connection with Sponsor's business. If the prize winner fails or refuses to properly sign and return all prize claim documents by the redemption deadline or if the prize is declined or a redemption form is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such prize winner may be disqualified and/or forfeit his or her prize. Prizes are not sent until the winner's compliance with these Official Rules has been verified.
4. All prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Prize winners may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, as well as a copyright assignment, within 10 days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within this time period, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner. Purchase or acceptance of a product offer does not improve your chances of winning.
5. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, wholesale distributors, and individual retail licensees are ineligible.
6. Each Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, federal, state and local taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of Prize. Winners are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of accepting a Prize. This Contest is subject to Federal, state and local regulations.
7. By entering into the Contest, entrants represent and warrant that they have the full legal right in and to any videos and photos submitted and the use of same by Sponsor will not violate or infringe upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other intellectual property rights or any privacy rights of any third party. Entrant hereby agrees indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and Sponsor's affiliates and subsidiaries from and against all damages, claims, costs or expenses (including without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) ("Claims") arising out of any third party claim, suit or proceeding of any kind that the submitted video or photo infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other intellectual property rights or any privacy rights of any third party, provided that entrant is given prompt written notice of such Claim.
8. By accepting a prize, winners agree to release and hold Sponsor harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this contest, participant agrees to be bound by all the Official Rules of this Contest. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE FURNISHED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
11. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of this Contest. Official Rules will be posted online at www.post-gazette.com and will also be available at Sponsor's offices at 34 Boulevard of the Allies, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
12. The names of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: All-Access Cash Contest, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 34 Boulevard of the Allies, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Vermont residents may omit stamp. Requests for winner�s list must be received by June 30, 2014.
13. ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR OR ENTITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ONLY ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. THE PENNSYLVANIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THIS CONTEST AND THE INTERNAL SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES, SHALL GOVERN THIS CONTEST. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.