Geriatric psychiatrist Charles “Chip” Reynolds III has for decades been one of Pittsburgh’s and the nation’s leading scholars and
Gary Rotstein's What's New In Aging
WHERE TO START,WHERE TO GO
Gary Rotstein, who coordinates Aging Edge content, has served in various writing and editing positions for the Post-Gazette since 1990. Feedback on Aging Edge content is welcomed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 412-263-1255.
Need information on complex aging issues with links and local resources? Check out our special reports on these topics:
Rachael Wonderlin, 28, is a gerontologist and dementia care consultant who has been a staff member specializing in care of those with
Pennsylvania Democrat has elevated stature now on Senate aging committee, but it’s the GOP that’s in charge in Washington.
Bill McKendree: Lead local counselor on Medicare issues advises what to weigh during open enrollment season
Bill McKendree, coordinator for eight years of the Allegheny County Apprise program, leads a staff of counselors who advise the public on
- AP-NORC poll: Hispanics lack confidence in nursing homes
- Ill elderly couple got wish to die together in rare euthanasia case
- These books offer hard-won advice on aging and elder care
- Huntingdon woman, the nation's oldest, celebrates 114th birthday
- Woman diagnosed at age 50 comes to grips with early onset Alzheimer's