First Niagara Pavilion and Live Nation have issued tailgating policies for the Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band concert on Thursday, July 18, when the general parking lots will open at 3 p.m.
Parking fees are $20 for a standard-sized vehicle and $40 for oversized vehicles (for example, buses, limos and RV's). Any vehicle with a trailer in tow will be turned away.
Other rules include:
• All vehicles must park in spaces as assigned by parking lot operator.
• Saving parking spaces will not be permitted.
• Drive aisles and fire lanes must be kept clear.
• Individuals on property must possess an event ticket.
• No fire pits or open flames. Portable grills are allowed limited to 1 pound propane cylinders. Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking of frying equipment are prohibited.
• No portable generators.
Trash receptacles are located throughout the parking lots and entrances to gates. Tailgaters must bag and dispose your trash in the designated containers.
For tickets and more information, visit www.livenation.com.mobilehome - music