Heinz Field management has issued further details on the Kenny Chesney No Shoes Nation tour concert on Saturday.
• All gates open at 3:30 p.m. and the concert begins at 5 p.m.
• All parking lots open at 10 a.m. Additional parking is available Downtown, Station Square, Allegheny Center, Blue Lot 10, Red Lot 5 garage and in private lots north of the West End Bridge. Fans who park Downtown can utilize the North Shore Connector to get them to Heinz Field faster. Fans can use either the Gateway or Wood Street station and the connector will transport them to the North Shore.
• The ticket window opens at 1 p.m. for will call as well as ticket sales and is located at Gate B. Fans that have field seats (F1-F10) should enter on Reedsdale Street. All other fans can enter Heinz Field via East, South East, South West, Gate B and Gate C entrances.
• Fans that do not have a ticket can still enjoy the day's festivities at "Tiki Town" on Art Rooney Avenue. "Tiki Town," presented by Y108, is free and open to the public from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. There will be live music, games, vendors and Kenny Chesney's boat and tour bus will be on display. In addition, John Pardi will be playing in the FedEx Great Hall at 4 p.m.
• Items not permitted include book bags, coolers, strollers, cans, bottles, flasks, video cameras, audio equipment, banners, weapons and any items deemed unsafe.
The schedule for the main bowl concerts:
• 5 p.m. -- Kacey Musgraves.
• 5:50 p.m. -- Eli Young Band.
• 7 p.m. -- Eric Church.
• 8:40 p.m. -- Kenny Chesney.mobilehome - music
First Published June 21, 2013 1:30 PM