Kenny Chesney has announced a 17-date 'No Shoes Nation' Tour' and, sure enough, Heinz Field is on the schedule.
The country star will bring his annual summer tour to the stadium on June 22, backed by Eric Church, Eli Young Band, and Kacey Musgraves.
"I believe what we've created on the road is something special," Mr. Chesney said in a statement, "the fans, myself, the band, the crew. But it's really the fans who have given us a wonderful, unique life. What we've all built together is the 'No Shoes Nation.' There is no better name for this tour."
No Shoes Nation marks 20 years of touring for Mr. Chesney, who will will top 100 stadium shows for his career.
Tickets will go sale to the general public on Dec. 7. For full information visit https://tickets.kennychesney.com.
Mr. Chesney's tour is the second one announced for the Heinz Field next summer. Taylor Swift will perform there on July 6.
Here is the full No Shoes Nation tour schedule:
• Sat. Mar 16 -- Tampa, FL -?? Raymond James Stadium***
• Sat. May 4 -- Columbia, SC - Williams Brice Stadium*
• Sat. May 11 -- Dallas, TX -- Dallas Cowboys Stadium***
• Sat. May 18 -- Milwaukee, WI -- Miller Park***
• Sat. May 25 -- Landover, MD -- FedExField***
• Sat. Jun 1 ?? Seattle, WA ?? CenturyLink Field***
• Sat. Jun 8 -- Philadelphia, PA -- Lincoln Financial Field***
• Sat. Jun 15 -- Kansas City, MO -- Arrowhead Stadium***
• Sat. Jun 22 -- Pittsburgh, PA ??- Heinz Field***
• Sat. Jun 29 -- Columbus, OH ?? Crew Stadium***
• Fri. Jul 12 -- Minneapolis, MN -- Target Field*
• Sat. Jul 20 -- Denver, CO -- Sports Authority Field at Mile High***
• Sat. Jul 27 -- Anaheim, CA -- Angels Stadium***
• Sat. Aug 3 - Atlanta, GA -- Georgia Dome*
• Sat. Aug 10 -- East Rutherford, NJ -- MetLife Stadium***
• Sat. Aug 17 -- Detroit, MI -- Ford Field***
• Sat. Aug 24 -- Foxboro, MA -- Gillette Stadium***
* with Zac Brown Band, Eli Young Band and Kacey Musgraves
***with Eric Church, Eli Young Band and Kacey Musgravesmobilehome - homepage - music
Scott Mervis: email@example.com or 412-263-2576. First Published November 8, 2012 5:15 AM