Where: Carnegie Museum of Art, Oakland.
When: Through March 16.
Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays through Saturdays, noon to 5 p.m. Sundays, and until 8 p.m. Thursdays. The museum is closed Tuesdays.
Admission: $17.95; seniors $14.95; students and children ages 3-18, $11.95; children under 3 and members, free. After 4 p.m. Thursdays admission is $10, adult and seniors; $5, students and children. Includes Carnegie Museum of Natural History.
• Thursday, 6:30 p.m., Artist Talk with Joel Sternfeld (free).
• Feb. 6, 6:30 p.m., Artist Talk with Zoe Strauss, followed by a reception with the Homestead residents who sat for portraits (free with cash bar).
• Feb. 13, 6:30-8 p.m, Panel, "Playing It (Too) Safe: Play, Playgrounds and the Value of Risk." Panelists include "The Playground Project" curator Gabriela Burkhalter, author Susan Solomon, Partnership for Providence Parks executive director Wendy Nilsson and local representatives active in playground planning (free).
• Feb. 20-21, Two-Night Film Event with Kamran Shirdel. Feb. 20, 5:30-9 p.m., Culture Club with a happy hour, film screening and conversation ($10, includes admission and one drink ticket; $15 tickets available for both days). Feb. 21, 7 p.m., films at Pittsburgh Filmmakers' Melwood Screening Room, 477 Melwood Ave., North Oakland ($10).
• Feb. 27, 7:30-9:30 p.m., Drawing with Nicole Eisenman. The artist will speak followed by drawing in the galleries, where she will give input ($15; students and members, $10; register at 412-622-3288).
• March 4-5, Two Events with Dinh Q. Le. March 4, 5 p.m., Artist Talk in the Kresge Theatre, Carnegie Mellon University (free). March 5, 6:30 p.m. Discussion of Art, War and Image, with Mr. Le; Daniel Lieberfeld, Duquesne University; and Philip Nash, Penn State Shenango. CI13 co-curator Dan Byers will be moderator (free).
Publications: A 40-page gallery guide and exhibition app are complimentary with museum admission. The thoughtfully conceived well-illustrated 356-page catalog is $39.95.
Information: www.carnegieinternational.org or 412-622-3131.